Happily Ever After - Marriage 101
Happily Ever After - Marriage 101 is a Biblically based class full of practical application and teaching on how to have a better marriage. Whether you are a single wanting to prepare yourself for a future relationship, an engaged couple getting ready for marriage, or a married couple at any stage of life; this is the class for you. Learn how to fix problems in your marriage and how to avoid problems in the future. Each lesson is Biblically based full of practical applications for building a stronger relationship together. Join us starting on August 9, 2017, at 6:45 PM and start on a magical journey together as a couple!
The class is open to everyone to attend for free. Those who are interested may sign up for the Certified Program. Those who complete the Certified Program will receive the following benefits:
- A Certificate of Completion at the end of the series.
- A special binder to use for notes, handouts and other materials.
- A book on marriage.
- A unique Gift Basket after completing lesson three.
To participate in this program applicants must:
- Pay a $25.00 fee (per couple).
- Complete all lessons either in person or online.
- Read at least one book on marriage during the series.
- Memorize one of the assigned verses a week together as a couple.
- Do a daily Couples Devotion.
- Complete all homework assignments given in the class.
The lessons for the series are:
- Happily Ever After: Establishing the basic Biblical principles for having a happy marriage.
- The Four Commands: God’s four basic commands to husbands and wives that will transform your relationship
- Celebrating Our Differences: Understanding how God can use our differences to strengthen us as a couple.
- How to Argue: Most couples don’t argue, they fight. This lesson will provide you with better tools for communication together.
- Intimacy: Intimacy = “into-me-see”. How to open yourself physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually to each other.
- Celebrating Love: This lesson teaches us what true love looks like at what it does for you and your spouse based on I Corinthians 13.
Lessons may take more than one week to cover. All of the lessons will be available online in both video and audio. Anyone that brings a guest will receive a copy of the book "The Five Languages”
- $0Online Attendee
- Certified Program (includes binder): $25
- Add-On Binder: $5